X3gkzi21qzo7bgmhev6n

The Surrender Approach™

A new way of manifesting

ENROLL NOW

Want to know the secret to SURRENDER? Watch the video below!

What would you say if I told you that everything you want in life,


all of the;


LOVE

ABUNDANCE

JOY

&

MEANING


existed on the other side of SURRENDER?

And that the very reason your desires haven’t manifested yet, isn’t because you’re not trying hard enough, but because you’re unable to let go and allow them to materialise.


Sound too easy? Too good to be true?


Let me explain...

What a lot of people don’t realise about the Manifesting Process is that you cannot be in “need” of something and have it show up in your experience.


This is because that very “need” creates a sense of lack within you which actually pushes what you want away from you.


And while a lot of other Manifesting Resources will tell you that all you need to do to attract what you want is to;


✔️ Be very specific about what you want
✔️ Focus intently on it
✔️ Take all the action necessary to -
MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!


I’m here to tell you, that if you are coming from a place of need or lack your desires will never manifest for it defies the universal Law of Attraction.

 

When I first started manifesting I thought that if I spent enough time focusing on my desires they would magically appear.

I believed that if I knew what I wanted, visualised what I wanted, and took all the necessary action to make things happen - they would.


The problem was, this only worked some of the time!


The lack of consistency I was experiencing left me feeling completely discouraged.


I couldn't understand why it was so easy to manifest in some areas of my life, but when it came to things I really cared about (like my soulmate, dream business and financial freedom), it was nearly IMPOSSIBLE!


That was until, I discovered The Surrender Approach™.



A method of manifesting that focuses less on pushing and striving for your desires to manifest, and more on finding inner-alignment.



When I began manifesting in this way, I found that not only did my manifesting become consistent, my life drastically changed.

In the space of just a few months:


✔️ I went from having a few clients to being FULLY BOOKED.
✔️ My website hit the World Wide Number 1 Google Ranking for Manifestation Coach.
✔️ I won the LOA Leaders Manifestation Coach of the Year Award.
✔️ Making Money became Easy and Fun.
✔️ My Intuition Skyrocketed and MIRACLES began to appear.
✔️ I even manifested
FREE ROUND-THE-WORLD BUSINESS CLASS FLIGHTS!

Why am I telling you this?


I am telling you this because I want you to know that you don’t have to strive harder, push further or struggle more to manifest what you want.


You just need to learn how to SURRENDER.

 

Tell me, do you...


>> Feel like you are forever hustling and struggling to get what you want?

>> Keep yourself up at night trying to understand why you can’t seem manifest that one important thing whether that’s your: soulmate, dream business or financial freedom?

>> Find it hard to release control and surrender your desires to the universe?

>> Intuitively know that you have deeper manifesting blocks keeping you stuck?

Imagine if you could…

✔︎ Create unlimited amounts of success and abundance without hustling and struggling.

✔︎ Uncover and heal your manifesting blocks so you can easily attract the things you want like: more money, success, clients for your business, and even your soulmate.


✔︎ Experience what it’s like to live in a state of ease and flow guided by the powers of the universe.


✔︎ Wake up each morning knowing that you are a Powerful Creator and everything you want is coming to you.

INTRODUCING...

The Surrender Approach™

A transformational Manifesting Course that teaches a new way of manifesting.


One that focuses less on pushing and striving for your desires to manifest and more on finding inner-alignment.


Perfect if you want to: call-in your soulmate, manifest more money, attract more clients, or create massive amounts of success and abundance (without hustling and struggling!).


An online program that gives you the inner transformation necessary to experience the outer results you desire!





THE 6 WEEK ONLINE PROGRAM INCLUDES:

✔️ 6 x Powerful Manifesting Modules

✔️ 13 Bite-Sized Videos

✔️ Over 12 Transformational Worksheets and Processes

✔️ 3 x Mini Trainings

✔️ Guided Meditations to Enhance your Manifesting Abilities

✔️ Lifetime Access

✔️ Certificate Of Completion

✔️ Plus BONUSES VALUED AT $1947!

 

PROGRAM OVERVIEW

MODULE 1.

CREATING YOUR SOUL-CENTERED VISION

In order to create a different reality for ourselves we need to be able to imagine our lives as we want them to be, rather than how they are right now.

In Module 1: Creating your soul-centered vision you will learn:

✔︎ The secret to setting yourself up for manifesting success time and time again - *hint it’s got to do with creating visions you’re ALREADY aligned to!

✔︎ The number 1 reason vision boards fail to work and how to avoid making that costly mistake.

✔︎ Why focusing on who you want to be, rather than what you want to get will transform your manifesting abilities.

✔︎ How to set visions for yourself and your life that keep you feeling passionate and excited day in and day out.

MODULE 2.

BECOMING YOUR VISION

Want to know the secret to effortless manifesting? Embody the energetic frequency of someone who has ALREADY manifested what you want.

In Module 2: Becoming your vision you will learn:

✔︎ Why changing your habits is key to manifesting all that you desire.

✔︎ A simple process to help you successfully implement new practices like meditation and affirmations with ease and flow.

✔︎ How to create powerful energetic shifts that will enable you to become one with your desires so you no longer need to chase after the things you want instead they come to you!

MODULE 3.

REMOVING THE BLOCKS

Most people think that the reason their desires aren’t manifesting is because they’re not trying hard enough.

>> They aren’t visualizing enough.

>> Repeating affirmations enough.

>> Focusing on their desires intently enough.

But the truth is; all the manifesting tricks and tools in the world will not work while you have deeper manifesting blocks keeping you stuck.

In Module 3: Removing the Blocks you will learn:

✔︎ Why healing from past pain and cleaning up your vibration is key to creating a new and different future for yourself.

✔︎ The 3 biggest manifesting blocks that are keeping you stuck and preventing what you want from materialising.

✔︎ How to heal and transform each manifesting block so you can start instantly start attracting your desires!

MODULE 4.

CREATING STABLE ENERGETIC FOUNDATIONS

A crucial part of the manifesting process is knowing how to successfully release attachment to your desires. This is because; you can’t be in “need” of something and have it show up in your experience!

In Module 4: Creating Stable Energetic Foundations you will learn:

✔︎ How to change your vibration at a core energetic level so you are no longer coming from a place of “need”.

✔︎ A signature system for releasing attachment and surrendering your desires to the universe that doesn’t involve being told to simply “let go”.

✔︎ Why having Stable Energetic Foundations is key to creating a sustainable manifesting practice that continues to get results!

MODULE 5.

ACCESSING HIGHER VIBRATIONAL STATES

While most people understand the importance of being high-vibe when you’re manifesting, the difficulty lies in knowing how to navigate your energy and emotions so you can stay high-vibe on a consistent daily basis.

In Module 5: Accessing Higher Vibrational States you will learn:

✔︎ What the “Manifesting Sweet Spot” is (aka the correct energy to be in to manifest) and how to access it quickly and easily.

✔︎ The 6 levels of the Vibrational Scale and how this directly relates to you being able to attract what you want.

✔︎ A simple method for navigating your energy and emotions and transforming them into high-vibe states at a moments notice.

✔︎ A powerful daily practice that will help you strengthen your intuition and use it to lead your daily life.

MODULE 6.

MAGNETISING - SUPERCHARGE YOUR MANIFESTING!

Once you begin living your daily life operating from Higher Vibrational States such as love, joy and abundance you will find that you will no longer be coming from a place of NEED.

And the beautiful thing about not needing anything...

You have the power to manifest everything.

In Module 6: Magnetising - Supercharge Your Manifesting you will learn:

✔︎ What Magnetising is (plus how and when to use it for best results).

✔︎ A powerful process to access the quantum field, speed up the manifesting process and magnetise your desires!

✔︎ How to use affirmations as an additional form of magnetising to add an extra layer of power to your practice.

 

PLUS YOU'LL ALSO GET THESE BONUSES WORTH $1947!

✔️ Exclusive Access to the Private Facebook Group

As soon as you join you will get access to The Surrender Approach™ Private Facebook Group where you can connect with other soul-centered manifestor's and ask me any of your manifesting questions!


(VALUE $1000)


✔️ Chakra Love Toolkit

Having strong and healthy chakras is key to being a successful manifestor and living in a state of SURRENDER.

The Chakra Love Toolkit includes: a guide on getting to know your chakras, tips on how to strengthen each chakra, plus a powerful guided meditation that will enable you to cleanse, balance and restore your chakra system.

**SPECIAL BONUS FOR THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO ENROLL!**

(VALUE $500)


✔️ Full Moon Healing Ritual & Tune-In Meditation Bundle

Often the reason why our desires don’t manifest is because we are holding on to things that do not serve us. These could be: fears, limiting beliefs, attachments to someone or something or even negative emotions like hate or jealousy. Without even realising it these things reside in our energy field and block us from manifesting our heart’s desires.

The Full Moon Healing Ritual provides a powerful way to heal and release those blockages so you can become a magnet to your desires!

(VALUE $199)


✔️ Ancient List Writing Technique

Manifestation Lists are a powerful way to attract specific goals and desires into your experience such as: your soulmate, dream job, clients, or even your ideal home or office space. The problem is, most people don't know how to write them correctly!

The Ancient List Writing Technique shows you exactly how to write Manifestation Lists (that actually work) and provide REAL results, time and time again.

(VALUE $199)


✔️ Powerful Cord Cutting Meditation

Holding onto resentment towards someone (or something) keeps you in an energetic holding pattern that prevents you from manifesting new experiences for yourself.

The Powerful Cord Cutting Meditation enables you to (not only) energetically release yourself from the person or thing that is holding you back, but also close off any unfinished business so you can move on with your life and manifest new empowering experiences.

(VALUE $49

 

SO WHAT RESULTS CAN YOU EXPECT?

Here's what some of my past clients have to say after implementing my Surrender-Based Approach to manifesting...

An $18K big-name client!

Before working with Juliette I knew something was blocking me from manifesting the things I wanted and I couldn’t figure out what it was or how to clear it.

Now, I’m so happy to say that after working together things are definitely back in flow. I have manifested so many new clients, jobs, and opportunities have started pouring in including an $18k big-name client, which is wild!

I feel like I’m finally standing in my power and living more authentically, fearlessly, and confidently, which has made me crazy magnetic.

- Jessica Estrada

I met my soulmate

Since adopting Juliette's manifesting strategies my entire life has changed.

I never could have imagined it was possible to be living my dream life; the clarity, confidence and self love I have since created has meant that I’ve now met my soulmate, manifested the money I needed to launch my dream business, and - for the first time - feel happy and fulfilled on every level, in every way.

Deciding to invest in myself was literally the best decision I ever made.

- Amie Skilton

A new job with a 25K pay rise

Under Juliette's watchful eye I was guided to a series of victories; my car, the development and launch of my very own website, a new job with a 25K pay rise, a long awaited move to a beloved apartment, and to top it off a Louis Vuitton handbag!

She is definitely the right coach for you if you’re ready to work towards a beautiful future, clarity, wholesome love and a meaningful career.

- Jess Mathews

A string of new clients for my business

When I first met Juliette, I was struggling with self-love and confidence. I needed someone to hold me accountable to my limiting beliefs and provide me with a roadmap and solid strategies to do this.

Since working together, the biggest change has been that my life is now filled with abundance! I received a pay rise, got a new car, and I’ve finally created an exercise routine which is sustainable and that I enjoy! And to top it all off, I now have a string of new clients for my business!

- Sonya Reynolds

My life has completely transformed!

After seeing posts from Juliette Kristine in my Instagram feed and I just thought why not give it a go, what have I got to lose?

Since following Juliette's strategies my life has completely transformed! I quit my call centre insurance job, came off my antidepressants and found my dream career - Floristry!

I feel so much happier now. I am back in touch with my soul's desires and I am a better wife and mother because of it. I definitely got what I was looking working with Juliette which was major transformation - it was the best money I've ever spent!

- Catrina Ireland

Get started now!



 

*DOORS CLOSE 8TH FEBRUARY 2019!*

 

Why choose me as your teacher?



✔︎ I'm an Award Winning Manifestation Coach.

*The Law of Attraction Leaders 2017 Manifestation Coach of the Year.



✔︎ I walk my talk

I have manifested more than just parking spots, in fact I've used the exact processes I teach in The Surrender Approach™ to manifest:

My soulmate, a fully booked coaching business, money to pay off my debt, a world wide number 1 Google ranking, a 6 month move to Bali, my engagement ring, awards, prizes and MUCH MUCH MORE!



✔︎ The processes I teach are completely unique

The concept for The Surrender Approach™, the processes I use, and the way I teach manifestation is completely unique. In fact, I’ve only ever read a handful of books on manifestation. For this reason you know you won’t be learning the same old manifesting tactics that have failed you in the past.



✔︎ I’ve been where you are, so I know what its like to:

Spend countless hours creating vision boards (that don’t work!)

Say affirmations until you’re blue in the face.

Wonder why the heck your manifesting isn’t working!

Feel like you want to throw in the towel and give up on your manifesting practice altogether.



And it’s for these very reasons that I am so passionate about helping you get from where you are, to where you want to be!

Get started now!



Frequently Asked Questions


How long do I have to purchase the course?
Enrollments close on 8th February 2019 and won't open again until late 2019 at which point the cost of the course will be increasing.
When does the course start and finish?
The course is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
If you are unsatisfied with the course, please contact me in the first 7 days and I will give you a full refund.

Get started now!



 

*DOORS CLOSE 8TH FEBRUARY 2019!*